Quality Control & Environment
All products at Konika are uniquely batch identified and extensively inspected at all stages of the manufacturing process using the latest inspection and testing equipment, to ensure superior quality. We have an in-house laboratory for Quality Assurance, we also take help from external certified laboratories as and when needed. We pass the whole production process under rigorous testing in order to satisfy ourselves that all products leaving our facility have met the customers' requirements.
Our experienced research and development team not only plays a vital role in improvising quality of products but also work round the clock to ensure only premium quality will be supplied to every customer.
We utilize the most up to date testing equipment within our QA laboratory. Our Testing process involves the following aspects
- Wet and Dry elongation
- Shrinkage after repeated washing
- Computer controlled tensile equipment for both yarn and webbing testing and verification.
- Data colour spectrometer for computer controlled colour assessment and colour matching.
- Data colour conditioning cabinet for correct preparation of samples.
- Colour fastness, crocking meters to verify colour / rub fastness.
- A series of abrasion and life cycle testing machinery including Hex bar.
Konika Group is an environment-friendly company. Konika Group does not use any hazardous chemical or ozone-depleting substances. Konika Group actively promotes the use of environment-friendly Organic Cotton, Bamboo and Soya yarns to its customers.